Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Boy troubles?! Help!?

Ok so it was 2nd period, p.e, (haha me in p.e, thats already a bad start to the day!) and we had to go outside to play soccer (haha me playing soccer, thats hilarious!) . There's this guy JOSH who i like who was on my opponent team. My friend and i both like him, and she wont go out with him cuz, she just wont, so she was like "ooooo imma go tell josh that you like him!" and im like "haha girl you wish!" and i held her back until she frickin slapped my arm and i was like "whatever! go tell him, i dont care" soo she did... this wAS their conversation, "Hey that girl in the blue hoodie likes you." "oh wow, thats great." "why dont you like her?" "i dont even like anyone out here on this field."............. yeahh thats all i remember.... so im bummed that he doesnt like me..... his FRIEND likes me, but i DONT like his friend.... his friend is in 4 of my cles and he is always talking to me... he told me that Josh said that i was ugly, however, I always get complements from random adults to my madre (mom) that im SOOOO beautiful..... (not trying to bragg you guys) you guys, what should i do??? I really wanted him to take me to winter formal but i guess i can forget that, maybe??? help!

No comments:

Post a Comment