Monday, August 15, 2011

So if the Evolution theory is right (Humans..Apes exc.) Does this mean Jesus Christ does not exist>?

The bible is basically a book of tales written by an unknown author. If I were to hand you a book of myths that were impossible for mind kind to accomplish and said this book is TRUE, but the author is anonymous, what would you think? You'd think it's a stupid book and that I'm out of my mind. Then why do you believe the bible? In essence, it is the same thing. The only difference is that it explains something that does not yet have an answer. The creator, and we all want an explanation. I do believe that the bible is a book to set forth morals for it's followers. I'd say that evolution is very plausible considering that sharks used to be enormous, but have shrunk over the years. Humans used to be a lot shorter, but in time they have being larger. It's really all what you want to believe. I stopped following the bible awhile ago, and now I do whatever I please and am very happy with my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment