Sunday, August 14, 2011

Was my manager out of order to be like this?

Ok I have 2 jobs and both jobs know of this so i explained to one of my jobs I wanted to be part time I cannot physically do full time hours they said it was fine but kept on putting me on the rota for full time hours. I worked the hours for the last couple weeks but on wednesday the manager I had was leaving and the new manager to start yesterday (thursday). so tuesday and wednesday I was working 8:30am until 11;30pm then wednesday i went out for a couple drinks to say bye to my manger only had 3 knowing I had work in the next day . Anyway I worked my morning shift at my 1st job but only dne light duties because I was physcally exhausted from working so much. Which I asked my manager at my 2nd if I could have the night of to rest cos I was soo tired, I thought he would try comprimise even say do light duties or something or leave if it quiet but no he shouted at me and said you don't do your shift tonight you will never be allowed back here again. I then said i don't want that to happen cos I want to work here it's just run me down doing 2 jobs and being roted on full time when I only want part time he just again shouted that he doesn't want to dicuss this with me anymore and that i'm not working my shift now anyway and that he is going to change the rota and has put me on one shift a wek but my point of view is that he could of atleast sit down and dicuss the situation with me properly and not raise he voice the whole time and I think it is wrong to straight away say that he doesn't want me back. I had tried to do myshifts and help them out alot and he saw that I did but made me feel like a worthless employee. Sorry its ong but wanted to say everything and so do you think he was out of order the way he acted?

No comments:

Post a Comment